Please note that our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites / digital platforms which are provided for your convenience (e.g. facebook, twitter, youtube). We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website / digital platform that you visit.
ANORTHOSISF.C LTD complies with the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) respecting the privacy and rights of individuals and their right for protection of personal data.
Legal basis for processing personal data
Our legal basis for collecting and using your personal data will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
If we ask you to provide personal data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you or with your explicit consent, we can provide details of this to you on request. We will advise you at the time whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data).
If we collect and use your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), you may request that we provide you with you information about what those legitimate interests are by contacting us using the details provided above.
Information we collect
Our website, eshop, and ticketing website are designed to allow fans of Anorthosis Football Club to interact with the club. We use your personal data as detailed below to facilitate this.
- ANORTHOSIS F.C LTD ’s use of your personal data assists to provide products, tickets and services that you have purchased, to communicate with our fans, to provide you with information about us and about our products, services and events and may also include, where we are allowed to do so, contacting you about products and services and events that we think you'll be interested in.
- We collect and process personal data about you when you register to use this or our other websites or purchase or express an interest in receiving products or services from us or subscribing to our communications.
Your full name, your contact details, your postal address, email address, telephone number and your ID Number.
The purpose for obtaining this information being:
- To contact you in order for us to manage, administer and provide our products and services to you and to respond to any service-related enquiries you send to us in respect of our products or services. For example for online tickets you request through our website (www.anorthosisfc.com.cy) , for other products you may be interested in through our e-shop, or for season tickets provided through our boutique, we may collect and store personal information that you provide to us.
- To communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- To communicate with you for club events, upcoming football matches you may be interested in as well as to inform you of products and services we may offer from time to time (including via electronic means) and to inform you about the football club’s news, competitions, events and other information, unless you have chosen to opt-out from direct marketing correspondence with you.
- To provide you with relevant information such as operational updates, including ticket information relating to match days, and other related event.
- To inform you on any offers provided by our sponsors/partners.
- We may use this information to collect payment of debts from you.
- To communicate any updates to you including any changes to our services, the terms and conditions of any services which we have provided to you, any changes to this Privacy Notice and to our websites.
- To invite you to give feedback and/or take part in market research or surveys to assist us with improving fan experiences and our products and services.
Identity details including your title, name, date of birth, gender
- To register you as a fan, to establish your identity and to ensure that we are corresponding with and providing products and services to the correct person.
- To enable your participation in a prize draw or competition which you have entered.
- We will also use this information to market our products and services to you (including via electronic means) and to inform you about the football club’s news, competitions, events and other information, unless you have chosen to opt-out from direct marketing correspondence with you.
- We may use this information to collect payment of debts from you.
- We only collect information about your gender for statistical purposes and to personalize the products and services we offer to you.
Financial information including bank account and payment card details.
Your payment card details may be collected via our website. This information is used solely for billing purposes by our certified payment services provider. Your payment card information is encrypted and transmitted to our payment services provider securely via HTTPS. Your payment card details are never stored on our systems, and no one at ANORTHOSIS F.C LTD can access them.
Details of payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us including any feedback.
- To allow us to provide you with any products or services you have purchased from us.
- To administer any refunds that we provide to you.
- To enable you to track your payments history through your account.
- To establish whether other products / services that we may wish to contact you about (where we are entitled to do so) are relevant.
- To respond to comments / complaints you or others may send to us.
- To improve and protect our products, platforms, content, services and websites.
- To check your eligibility for tickets and other events which you wish to attend.
Your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and any third parties (including any consents you have given us) and confirmation of whether or not we should contact you.
To make sure that we only send marketing information to you where we are entitled to do so.
Your club membership status.
This assists with ticketing and providing benefits to members depending on their membership status.
Your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and any survey responses (profiling).
- When you sign up with us for an online account, register to receive marketing communications from us (and/or our sponsors and partners), enter one of our competitions, fill in one of our forms (whether online or offline) or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal information, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us and may use it to personalize and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
- We use this information to track your activity on our digital platforms and create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences and serve you in the most effective manner.
- This information also enables us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
- We use this information to show you material that is relevant to you including your account information and history to allow you to administer your account.
- For more information on this, please see our Cookies Policy.
Should have option for Cookies on website e.g. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.
Technical data about your access to and use of the website and app.
- When you interact with our digital platforms, we may automatically collect information about your visit. This is likely to include IP address (from which we may infer your country of location), the type of device you are using, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the device you use to access our website or app and information about whether you open our communications, which content you have viewed (e.g. videos watched, adverts seen, pop-up messages) and other page interaction information.
This is primarily to help us better understand how our fans use our digital platforms to enable us to create better content and more relevant communications. For more information on this, please see our Cookies Policy.
Information required by law
- This may include, for example, where we need parental consent to provide online services to children under 16 or in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- Please note that we may use any of the data described above to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime (including but not limited to ticketing offences), in accordance with applicable law.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an on-going legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no on-going legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Disclosure of your information
In order to provide our products and services to you or to otherwise fulfil contractual arrangements that we have with you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, payment processing organisations, delivery organisations, fraud prevention and screening and credit risk management companies, and mailing houses.
We may share your data with advertising networks and/or social media platforms for the purposes of selecting and serving relevant adverts to you via those networks/platforms, and to search engine and analytics providers (e.g. Facebook as mentioned above).
We may share your data with our carefully selected sponsors and partners (as may change from time to time) but we will only do this if you have consented to receive marketing relating to our sponsors and partners or if one of the conditions in the paragraph above applies.
In all instances where we disclose your information to third parties, we will ensure that your information is appropriately protected.
In common with many other website operators, we use standard technology called 'cookies' on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
Types of cookies
Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies are temporary. They allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Once the browser window is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
Absolutely Necessary Cookies
They are cookies related to security reasons. IP Address, Browser Type, user’s Device Type and other related information to identify attempts of hacking / violation or attack. They are necessary for the quality assurance of the smooth operation of the website. User experience cookies are also included, related to the browser, for helping the website to work correctly on your device without issues. These cookies do not concern personal data.